Go with the flow!
Pro-Flow™ is a controlled density fill for backfill projects.
- Pro-Flow® is a series specialty mixes designed to replace conventional compacted back-fill.
- Fast set times, even in cool, wet soil conditions lead to more efficient construction schedules.
- Designed to reduce labor costs. No compaction required
- Final product cures softly to ensure material is removable in the future with traditional excavation equipment.
- Excellent stability for even tough pumping demands. Designed to be flowable, cohesive and non-bleeding.
- Flowability allows for ease of placement and compaction in areas where standard back-fills simply cannot be used (i.e., pipes, cables, congested foundation areas, etc.)
Pro-Flow™ is a CDF (controlled density fill or flowable fill), a low strength fill that hardens and develops into an excellent load-bearing soil. It is usually comprises combinations of cement, fly ash, water, and fine aggregate.
CDF mixtures have numerous applications including bedding and backfill for utility trenches, paving sub-base, bridge abutment, and retaining wall backfill. It may also used in other void-filling applications such as abandoned tanks, tunnels, and sewer or water lines.