It's what you don't see that counts!
PermaWall™ is designed specifically for use with your Insulating Concrete Form construction projects.
- Contains special admixtures that make the concrete self-compacting which eliminates the need for vibration, while ensuring no voids within your completed wall.
- Low water contents with high workability means reduction in shrinkage and improved bond to reinforcing steel.
- Mix designs can reach 750 p.s.i. in one day and over 3,000 p.s.i. in 7 days which lead to bracing being removed earlier and improving your construction schedule.
- Designed with 3/8" aggregate to aid in placing and self-consolidation.
- Contains high amounts of fly ash to improve flowability and for an environmentally friendly mix.
- Ensures a smooth, flowable mix, designed specifically for use in ICF walls where there are obstacles of plastic webbing and reinforcing steel.
LEED friendly mixes are available upon request. LEED mixes may be used in residential or commercial projects to improve your project’s impact upon our environment.